XENITH X2E+ YOUTH FOOTBALL HELMET
- X2E Varsity* Rated 5-STARS – Virginia Tech Helmet Ratings™
- *XENITH YOUTH FOOTBALL HELMETS HAVE SAME DESIGN FEATURES AS VARSITY HELMETS BUT THERE IS CURRENTLY NO SAFETY RATINGS OR TESTING DONE FOR YOUTH HELMETS*
- Players at youth, middle school & intermediate levels
- Available in youth sizes S-L
ADAPTIVE HEAD PROTECTION:
- Aware Flow® X2E shock absorber technology “Adapts to the Hit,” providing an optimal response to linear impacts, ranging high to low
- Shock Bonnet® acts as a suspension system, allowing the helmet and shell to move independently, which helps deflect rotational forces
- The XENITH X2E+ football helmet FitBand adapts to the head shape and size
- Protects with an Impact Modified ABS shell
- Tighten chinstraps for an instant, custom fit. NO PUMPS NEEDED!
- Dual density comfort pads – low density foam provides comfort and high density foam provides protection
VARSITY PROTECTION IN A YOUTH HELMET!
XENITH’s X2E+ Youth football helmet features the same Adaptive Head Protection technology as the X2E Varsity football helmet in a youth ABS shell. Engineered with XENITH’s Fit Seeker® and Shock Bonnet® systems, the fitting process is easy for coaches, players and parents. Unlike other helmets, there are no pumps needed, giving you the piece of mind of knowing your player has the best helmet fit, comfort and protection available at any price.
All XENITH football helmets are Made in the USA and provide advanced helmet protection for youth football. XENITH’s exclusive and patented Shock Bonnet® acts as a suspension system which allows the helmet shell to move independently of the padding which helps to deflect energy from glancing hits, thus reducing dangerous rotational forces. XENITH’s Aware-Flow® shock absorbers adapt to any hit by venting air, providing an optimal response for both high and low energy hits, and the linear forces that can cause injuries.