SAFETACKLE ROLL TACKLE RING
The 40 inch SafeTackle Roll Tackle Ring is designed for youth through high school level athletes. This teaching tool encourages both coaches and players to develop dynamic skills in the most crucial area of the game of football. The Safe Tackle Tackle Ring is a revolutionary piece of football training equipment that enables you to work on improving tackling technique without player on player contact.
One of the key components of the SafeTackle Tackle Ring is that it simulates full speed tackling and enables the coach to offer the the player immediate feedback on the angle and timing of the tackle.
BENEFITS OF THE SafeTackle TACKLE RING:
It’s fun to use!
The Safe Tackle tackle ring takes a boring and uninspiring activity of hitting tackling dummies during practice and makes it a much more fun and exciting experience.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE SAFETACKLE TACKLE RING:
- Players new to football or contact sports
- Teams trying to change their tackling technique to something safer with a higher success rate
- Players coming back from injury not yet ready for full contact drills
- Teams trying to break old bad habits
- Coaches looking to add some new fun drills to practice
HOW TO USE THE SafeTackle ROLL TACKLE RING:
- The movement of the ring offers both an inside and an outside of what is traditionally a static target. This movement allows the tackler to differentiate between the inside and outside of the bag, so they can get used to using the correct shoulder and head placement, allowing the coach to teach leverage based rugby style tacking. This technique is very ‘rugby’ orientated and has proven to be safer and leads to less concussions than traditional, “head across” football style tackling.
- Using the tackle ring during tackling practice means the days of players tackling players, and risking injury to one another, are over.
The Safe Tackle Tackle Ring provides instant feedback on the tacklers body height, and whether or not their aim is accurate. If the tacklers aim is too high on the ring, then they are unlikely to get a solid hold on the target, and will roll over the top of the bag (simulating a stiff arm).
If the athlete’s aim is too low, then they will also be unlikely to get a solid hold on their target, and the bag will roll or tumble over them (simulating a runner breaking free). If however, the tackler is able to connect solidly with the sweet spot on the bag (the middle of the bag), then they will get a firm grip on it and send it backwards during the collision.
SIZE AND FEATURES:
- 40″ diameter
- 12” width
- 14 pounds
- Full 3-year warranty*